St. Andrew’s is a congregation of “The Presbyterian Church in Canada” and traces its history to the year 1858. Our present church building was built in 1890 with the new addition holding the offices, Sunday School and other meeting rooms put on in 1964.
Those who worship at St. Andrew’s come from a wide geographic area, from many denominational backgrounds or no affiliation at all.
We are dedicated to ministering to both individuals and families, as well as giving people a place to minister to others. For additional history, click HERE
Queen Victoria Place
Next door to the south of our church building is the Queen Victoria senior citizen’s housing complex. The vision to establish Queen Victoria Place began at St. Andrew’s in 1995 under the care of St. Andrew’s Outreach. The congregation gave the land on which the manse had been situated to the project. Queen Victoria Place became a reality in 2001 and it consists of 34 apartments. The congregation of St. Andrew’s is no longer involved with the administration of Queen Victoria Place.